Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 11



I added my comment to a blog that talked about the origins of writing. I did this because I am not really that interested in writing… It really changed my mind about how interesting writing really is. Here is the link to the blog I checked out. My comment is under the name Jeff because I wasn’t sure about putting my information on a random blog. So here is the link:


The comment I contributed to the blog:

“I think movies and videos are a great way to teach students because it is engaging, visual, interesting and fun. If learning is fun, students will want to know more and they will want to dive in deeper. Maybe they will even dive into a history text book just to find more information! Who knows? I am not very interested in writing and this video engaged me in a way where i want to learn more. The same thing could be said for a student.”

No comments:

Post a Comment