I
have noticed that in all my classes I have had in the past here at NU, my professors
really struggle to use technology. Whether it is related to them not using it
when they were growing up, or whether it is just something they really don’t
care about; it is sad to see how a professor tries to use a tool as a way to
engage students when in reality the tool doesn’t work if they don’t know how to
use it. It is like trying to unscrew a screw with your finger. The thing that
kills me is that I saw a student do the exact same thing just the other day! She
tried to integrate technology into her lesson because it was required of her,
but she did not understand it.
I
propose that teachers not be forced into using technology when they are going
to sway students from progressing. It is something that has swayed me sense I was
a kid. I thought that if my teacher didn’t even know how to use technology than
it was not important.
I
think that there are different ways of integrating technology without getting
too confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment