Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Week Four
The Smart board is pretty awesome tool that can be used in the classroom! I really enjoyed playing around on it looking at all the diverse things on it such as the compass tool, the different types of lines and such. My very favorite thing was all the different options that we get to experiment with when it comes to lessons that are already made. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that as teachers we can use lessons that previous teachers have already made without having to site them or anything. It makes it really convenient. One thing I fount out that I did not enjoy was the fact that not all of the games and lessons are easy to manage. A lot of the time things you click on do not work or they require persistence. That however is not a very big deal. There is still a lot I have to learn about the Smart board, but it is defiantly an asset that will come in handy in the future. No real specific questions that I have in mind about the Smart board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment